Share your Home Improvement Content and Help us Grow the Community
If you are a writer specializing in home remodelling and renovation or want to promote your brand through guest posting, then you can share your article with us. We can help each other grow through sharing of useful information online.
Why Become a Contributing Writer
Our aim is to bring the best and the most helpful home improvement information to people who are looking for easy and cost effective tips. By becoming a contributing writer you can share your valuable information with people who are looking for useful information.
By sharing your article with us you will get the chance to publish your articles and reach the right audience. If you are a brand and looking to promote and grow it, Houzz Mag provides the perfect platform to share your content.
By publishing your article on our website you can establish yourself as an expert. Houzz Mag has a growing reach of audiences. By writing for us you can benefits from the growing readers’ base.
If you would like to write for us, please contact us.
Guest Post Writing Guidelines
- Headline – Create a compelling headline for the post
- Length of the Article – Long articles provide readers with elaborate details and look for specific info. An article length between 1500 and 1800 is good enough.
- Article – Write article keeping the reader in the mind. The readers are looking for specific information and easy to understand tips and tricks. Make the content easy to scan.
- Put Relevant Links – You can add relevant links in the article to provide the readers with more content to read and refer.
- No Bio – You can not add a bio about yourself.
- Relevant images – Relevant images help in making the point easy to understand. Images also make the content more attractive and relatable.
Requirement for Guest Post Acceptance
We want to make sure that our readers get the best and original content on our website. This is reason why we have set a few important considerations for accepting the content on our website.
Here are a few requirements for us to accept the guest post:
- The guest post article must be original work of yours without any duplicate content in it.
- Ensure that the content has not been published anywhere else online.
- Make sure that you have the full publishing right of the content. You will retain the copyright of your post when its gets published on our website.
- Houzz Mag will retain the exclusive right to publish the post online. The post will not be published anywhere else online as long as it’s published in Houzz Mag.
Payment for the Guest Post
We don’t pay for the guest posts. Its free sharing of information.
As a writer you have the chance to get a link back to your own personal blogs. You can add URL of your blog, your website or social media profile pages.
Your Guest Post Can Make a Difference
Home improvement is one of the most important investments that people make in their life. It’s both short and long term goals for them. The professional renovation service can sometime become very expensive for many people. A lot of people are now looking for easy home renovation DIYs that will not put a strain on their money. This is one of the biggest reasons why people share home improvement content online so that others can find them.
Home improvement guest posts can impact the lives of many people around the world. If you have great home improvement and renovation ideas then you can share them online and help people in making sound decisions. You can help them find the right solution to their problems.
With your blog post you can connect with difference audiences and with other top bloggers. You can improve the quality of your content as well as help other people improve theirs.
Submit Your Home Improvement Guest Posts
Are you ready for publishing your guest post with us? Send us your post now.
We accept a wide range of home improvement topics. You can write on any topic related to home improvement, renovations, DIYs, easy tricks and hacks, suggestions, and more.
Send us your post by email. Here are the things you can add:
- Your blog post title
- Your blog post content
- Photo (optional, min 900px width)
- Your name
- Your personal blog URL (optional)
- Your personal bio
- Your email address
- Your phone number (optional)
- Your photo (optional)
We are looking forward to your blog posts.